* PCIE Software architecture
@ 2013-12-13 12:17 shiv prakash Agarwal
From: shiv prakash Agarwal @ 2013-12-13 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

Hi All,

Is there any PCIE Software architecture document to understand whole
software flow?

* Re: PCIE Software architecture
@ 2013-12-13 15:57 ` Bjorn Helgaas
From: Bjorn Helgaas @ 2013-12-13 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: shiv prakash Agarwal; +Cc: linux-pci

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:17 AM, shiv prakash Agarwal
<chhotu.shiv@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any PCIE Software architecture document to understand whole
> software flow?

Not really, but you can start with this:
http://lkml.kernel.org/r/ced64bc2-ba6c-4bfc-bbc3-53cda681789c@CH1EHSMHS035.ehs.local

* Re: PCIE Software architecture
@ 2013-12-13 18:28   ` Jagan Teki
From: Jagan Teki @ 2013-12-13 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bjorn Helgaas; +Cc: shiv prakash Agarwal, linux-pci

Hi Shiv Prakash,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Bjorn Helgaas <bhelgaas@google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 5:17 AM, shiv prakash Agarwal
> <chhotu.shiv@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there any PCIE Software architecture document to understand whole
>> software flow?
>
> Not really, but you can start with this:
> http://lkml.kernel.org/r/ced64bc2-ba6c-4bfc-bbc3-53cda681789c@CH1EHSMHS035.ehs.local

Please try to post your view up on this doc - so-that we can discuss more.

Jagan.
--------
Jagannadha Sutradharudu Teki,
E: jagannadh.teki@gmail.com, P: +91-9676773388