* Is lttng reliable enough to use it for billing component
@ 2018-09-12  0:59 syed zaidi
From: syed zaidi @ 2018-09-12  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev; +Cc: Mhatre.abhay

Hey guys,
I am trying to evaluate if lttng is reliable enough to be used as a source
for billing component? The main demand here is to make sure that we don't
lose any traces and have a way to recover from failures for example the
session dying unexpectedly.
Please guide me if its a good idea or not to use lttng in this scenario.

Thanks
Ammar

* Re: Is lttng reliable enough to use it for billing component
       [not found] <CAD6O9aofSMdi6FpgUCKuVmQpsk=Ymu+skoWaae3T5XWa-SaR2g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2018-09-13 18:30 ` Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2018-09-13 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: syed zaidi; +Cc: lttng-dev, Mhatre abhay