* Exynos HDMI PHY settings for 85.5MHz
@ 2014-06-12 13:49 Daniel Drake
From: Daniel Drake @ 2014-06-12 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: s.shirish; +Cc: linux-samsung-soc

Hi Shirish,

Thanks a lot for your recent patch titled "drm/exynos: add phy
settings for RB resolutions"

Can you tell me more about the process of generating these magic numbers?

I would be very interested in adding 85.5MHz, which is for 1366x768.
Can you help in some way?

Thanks
Daniel

* Re: Exynos HDMI PHY settings for 85.5MHz
@ 2014-06-13  7:43 SHIRISH S
From: SHIRISH S @ 2014-06-13  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Drake; +Cc: linux-samsung-soc

Hi Daniel.
I have already submitted patch for 85.5MHz (1360x768),
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dri-devel/2014-May/060358.html
However i cant help in knowing how to get the magic numbers, because its provided by our h/w team.
Regards,
Shirish S