* You should read will before reply, Honourable Barrister Aziz Dake..
@ 2018-12-20 14:29 Aziz Dake
From: Aziz Dake @ 2018-12-20 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am Honourable Barrister Aziz the personal resident Attorney here in
Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi of
Libya c. 1942 – 20 October 2011.

My client Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 – 20
October 2011, was having a deposit sum of {thirty million four Hundred
thousand united state dollars} only ($30.4M USD) with a security
finance firm affiliated with African development bank here in Burkina
Faso.

With the above explanation’s I want to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country, affidavit on your name, but note that this is a
deal between me and you and should not be related to anybody until the
deal is over for security reasons, please if interested reply as soon
as possible.

Thanks,

@ 2018-11-23 14:56 Aziz Dake