* [Buildroot] Cross-compile mariadb-connector-c
@ 2020-05-28 20:51 Todd Sampson
From: Todd Sampson @ 2020-05-28 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

I'm trying to cross-compile mariadb-connector-c version 3.1.8.  When I
select mysqlsupport and mariadb, it seems like the mariadb server gets put
in my target too, which makes it very big.

dfr at cmake:~/m9k2/buildroot$ ll -d output/build/maria*
drwxr-xr-x 34 dfr dfr 4096 May 28 13:00 *output/build/mariadb-10.3.23/*
drwxr-xr-x 15 dfr dfr 4096 May 28 13:05
output/build/mariadb-connector-c-3.1.8/

[image: mariadb-connector-selection.PNG]
* [Buildroot] Cross-compile mariadb-connector-c
@ 2020-05-28 21:30 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2020-05-28 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

On Thu, 28 May 2020 16:51:27 -0400
Todd Sampson <sampsonats@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to cross-compile mariadb-connector-c version 3.1.8.  When I
> select mysqlsupport and mariadb, it seems like the mariadb server gets put
> in my target too, which makes it very big.

Have you enabled BR2_PACKAGE_MARIADB_SERVER ? If
BR2_PACKAGE_MARIADB_SERVER is disabled, the server should not be
installed.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering

* [Buildroot] Cross-compile mariadb-connector-c
@ 2020-05-28 21:35   ` Todd Sampson
From: Todd Sampson @ 2020-05-28 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

No.  I'll do a make clean all just to make sure.
[image: tmp.PNG]
[image: mariadb-server.PNG]

@ 2020-05-28 22:42     ` Todd Sampson
From: Todd Sampson @ 2020-05-28 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)