* How to enable multi-path on kernel 4.8.17
@ 2017-09-30  0:08 Tony Yang
From: Tony Yang @ 2017-09-30  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, All

     Because my environment requirements, the kernel must use 4.8.17,
I would like to ask, how to use the kernel 4.8.17 nvme multi-path?
Because I see support for multi-path versions are above 4.13

Expect everyone's help, thank you very much

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-09-30  0:08 UTC | newest]