* Hook Functions - Dynamic Instrumentation and Monitoring
@ 2017-10-10  7:52 Milad Kahsari
From: Milad Kahsari @ 2017-10-10  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi guys.

I want to write a code (or library) which it used AFL and QEMU in order to
monitor functions which called by an executable.

I have worked with AFL for binary instrumentation and fuzzing. Also, I
could find out multiple vulnerabilities in third-party libraries but I
can't realize how is it possible I do the task - hooking functions and
monitoring the behavior of a program with AFL and Qemu.

Any ideas?