* [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for August 3rd Community Call @ 1500 UTC
       [not found] <CADT4064PXyoPQP980=YqPau_Gcfb0ouXdyxEr=JiteMhtBfkQg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-08-02 15:41 ` Ashley Weltz
From: Ashley Weltz @ 2021-08-02 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

For those I have not yet met, I'm Ashley Weltz a Project Coordinator from
The Linux Foundation stepping in to support Xen. I joined last month's
community call, and I will be taking over for George while he is out.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to working
with you all!

*In our last meeting, we defined a new meeting time for our community call.
The first Tuesday of the month at 1500 UTC. *I have sent a calendar
invitation to you all. If you did not receive it, let me know.

The proposed agenda is in
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/qDdvquUrWN2viaL94sgjcrJ1/ and you can
edit to add items.  Alternatively, please feel free to email me directly
with agenda items.

Agenda items appreciated a few days before the call: please put your name
besides items if you edit the document.

We will plan to start the meeting 5 minutes past the hour.

* If you want to be CC'ed please add or remove yourself from the
sign-up-sheet at
https://cryptpad.fr/pad/#/2/pad/edit/D9vGzihPxxAOe6RFPz0sRCf+/

Again, please let me know if you have any questions. See you on Tuesday!

Cheers,
Ashley
--
Ashley Weltz, Project Coordinator