* Re: [Xenomai] next ARM kernel patch ?
       [not found] <CADVgf9=qcKpZKFhtKUMjVxqcRNRoL2hS+PRpCMGg_MLD44ct-g@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2013-03-25 13:38 ` Matthew Fornero
From: Matthew Fornero @ 2013-03-25 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gilles.chanteperdrix; +Cc: xenomai

> Hi,
>
> You can have a look at the "next" branch in the ipipe-gch git
> repository, it is work in progress, but currently boot on at91, omap3
> and omap4 (cortex A9 SMP, like Zynq). The solution currently used to
> allow the I-pipe working with IRQDOMAINS is not very satisfactory and
> should be improved in next versions.

Note-- sorry about the previous issues with threading/etc. Moving away
from using corporate account/client to send mails from now on.

Looks like this branch also includes Jan's x86 work. Is 3.8.x the
target ipipe branch for x86 as well (or all archs)? We have some code
that needs to run on both types of platform, so synchronizing the
kernel versions makes things a bit easier.

-Matt

* Re: [Xenomai] next ARM kernel patch ?
@ 2013-03-25 21:12   ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2013-03-25 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matthew Fornero; +Cc: xenomai

On 03/25/2013 02:38 PM, Matthew Fornero wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> You can have a look at the "next" branch in the ipipe-gch git
>> repository, it is work in progress, but currently boot on at91, omap3
>> and omap4 (cortex A9 SMP, like Zynq). The solution currently used to
>> allow the I-pipe working with IRQDOMAINS is not very satisfactory and
>> should be improved in next versions.
>
> Note-- sorry about the previous issues with threading/etc. Moving away
> from using corporate account/client to send mails from now on.
>
> Looks like this branch also includes Jan's x86 work. Is 3.8.x the
> target ipipe branch for x86 as well (or all archs)? We have some code
> that needs to run on both types of platform, so synchronizing the
> kernel versions makes things a bit easier.

Up to now, the I-pipe core patches were released for the four
architecture, arm, blackfin, powerpc, x86 simultaneously.

--
                                                                Gilles.

* Re: [Xenomai] next ARM kernel patch ?
@ 2013-03-24 22:48 ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2013-03-24 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Pontis; +Cc: xenomai

On 03/22/2013 10:08 PM, George Pontis wrote:

> Is there a new ADEOS patch for ARM in the works ? I am interested to know
> what kernel version is targeted if that decision has been made.

Hi,

I have just pushed a version of the I-pipe patch for Linux 3.8.2
beginning to work on ARM, it is the branch "next" in the ipipe-gch git
tree. If you feel like testing it on imx53, it has just been compile tested.

Regards.

--
                                                                Gilles.

* Re: [Xenomai] next ARM kernel patch ?
@ 2013-03-22 21:14 ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2013-03-22 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Pontis; +Cc: xenomai

On 03/22/2013 10:08 PM, George Pontis wrote:

> Is there a new ADEOS patch for ARM in the works ? I am interested to know
> what kernel version is targeted if that decision has been made.

3.8. It currently works on at91s, but not yet on omap. We will probably
need to run tests on the imxs, as a lot of things have changed between
3.5 and 3.8.

--
                                                                Gilles.

* [Xenomai] next ARM kernel patch ?
@ 2013-03-22 21:08 George Pontis
From: George Pontis @ 2013-03-22 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Is there a new ADEOS patch for ARM in the works ? I am interested to know
what kernel version is targeted if that decision has been made.

George