* Problem with the package manager opkg on Intel Galileo
@ 2014-02-12 16:36 Laurène Guelorget
From: Laurène Guelorget @ 2014-02-12 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello,

I am using an Intel Galileo board with a linux distribution
(LINUX_IMAGE_FOR_SD_Intel_Galileo_v0.7.5)
and I want to install new packages. I think opkg is the package manager on
this OS but I don't know how
to use it. I have an internet connection on the Galileo but I don't know
how to add a repository url to have
more packages available. For example, I want to install openhab on the
board, where can I found it and
do I have to add it in the /etc/opkg/opkg.conf file?

Another issue I have is about java. Does this distribution have Java on it?
If not where can I get it to intall
it on the Galileo?

Sincerely,
--

*Laurène GuelorgetElève ingénieur en 5ème année à Polytech'Grenoble
<http://www.polytech-grenoble.fr>*

*Filière Réseaux Informatiques et Communication Multimédia Spécialité "**Réseau
et **Système"*
*Rejoignez moi sur LinkedIn.
<http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/laur%C3%A8ne-guelorget/68/9aa/89a>*