* Heads up on package uprevs dropping in master shortly
@ 2019-05-29 12:47 Bruce Ashfield
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2019-05-29 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-virtualization

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a quick heads up that I'm finalizing uprev's for
meta-virt master for the core container components (runc, docker, k8s,
etc) and I wanted to do a quick survey to see if any users have
specific version requirements on any of those components.

If there are some stability points that need to be preserved (and
while also tracking master for some things), I will leave some of the
existing versions in place when I do the version bumps.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end

* Re: Heads up on package uprevs dropping in master shortly
@ 2019-07-09 15:14 ` Bruce Ashfield
From: Bruce Ashfield @ 2019-07-09 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-virtualization

Apparently my "shortly" is just over a month of work :D

If anyone cares, I have the updates in master-next in the git repo and
after a bit more testing I'll push them to master.

3304eef libvirt: uprev to 5.5.x
4e8e191 k8s: update to 1.16+
5750a22 k8s: update CNI to 0.7.x
ea6debb cri-o: update to 1.15
1d23f9c containerd: update to 0.2.7
be3fa32 containers: update oci-systemd-hook to 0.2.0
0ea6c85 containers/runtime-spec: update to v1.01
34a6bb9 docker-ce: update to v19.03-rc
a974007 docker/moby: update to v19.03-rc
8a34763 oci-image-tools: refresh to tip of master
103c54f oci-image-spec: uprev to v1.0.1
ee39f1f runc: update to -rc8

Cheers,

Bruce