* [Qemu-devel] Some guest VCPUs are missing local timer interrupts upon migration
@ 2014-08-27 11:11 Rom Freiman
From: Rom Freiman @ 2014-08-27 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Im trying to migrate a VM (Ubuntu 14.04 which uses a tickless kernel) from
node to node (2-4 vcpus, kvm is used), but once the VM is migrated, some of
the VCPUs do not get local timer interrupts. Other interrupts are
functional (cat /proc/interrupts).

Which flow is in charge of "injecting" the timers into the guest kernel?
How can I debug the issue? How dos libvirt is involved in setting the
timers?

The migration is done via virsh command line.
I'm using slightly different qemu code (with modifications), based on 1.6.1
and libvirt 1.0.5.8.

Thanks,
Rom