* Linux Kernel Development Training
@ 2011-10-19 17:27 Eduardo Panisset
From: Eduardo Panisset @ 2011-10-19 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is not the most appropriated place to ask, but on other
hand here is the hot stop for all real network development and what
I'm looking for has a lot of to do with it.
I would like to ask you guys where I could find a amazing training
about Linux Kernel Development, Linux Device Driver Development and in
particular Linux Network Development, including wifi 802.11 stack
implementation.
I'm a software engineer at Nokia Institute of Technology/Brazil and
here we have already touched the linux kernel code, making some
modifications on the IP/IPv6 layer and also reporting bugs to this
list but I would like to acquire a more consistent and organized
knowlege about all those things.
Next year we will be involved with a great deal of this kind of
development on our next projects.

Thanks in Advance,
Eduardo Panisset.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-10-19 17:27 UTC | newest]