* I AM WAITING URGENT FOR YOUR RESPOND
@ 2015-04-02  8:31 mr.fabian dube
From: mr.fabian dube @ 2015-04-02  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO
I work with a bank In West Africa , Burkina Faso . I have a business
transaction for you. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum
of$10.5 Million US Dollars .In an account that belongs to one of our
foreign customer who died along with his entire family in car bomb in
Iraq .
Since his supposed next of kin died along side with him at the Bomb
blast, there is nobody to claim the left overbalance in the account.
It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to seek your
assistance and present you to the bank as his Next of kin.

 If you accept i would give you the guide lines on how we can achieve
this transfer of the balance (10.5Million Dollars)to your account. And
we will shear the money 50-50%. I expect that you will give me your
telephone and fax numbers for easy   communication with you and for
more details. Kindly reply to me  through this my private email
mrfabian.dube@yahoo.com
Then for more information you can cell me on this my private phone
number bellow thanks
Best Regards
Mr. Fabian Dube
Tell. +226 68525346
I AM WAITING URGENT FOR YOUR RESPOND

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-04-02  8:31 UTC | newest]