* [Powertop] Power Est. is missing
@ 2014-03-21 20:00 Bill Vyzas
From: Bill Vyzas @ 2014-03-21 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop

Hello all,

Two days ago my laptop crashed and I had to reinstall ubuntu and powertop
again. Now whenever I am running powertop the power estimate column from
the overview and the device stats interfaces is missing.

I am running Ubuntu 13.10 with the 3.12 kernel. Do I miss any libraries or
there is something else going on?

Thanks
Vasileios

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 436 bytes --]

* Re: [Powertop] Power Est. is missing
@ 2014-03-21 22:22 Sergey Senozhatsky
From: Sergey Senozhatsky @ 2014-03-21 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: powertop