* Issue with Toaster
@ 2017-02-06 18:45 Rizwan Md
From: Rizwan Md @ 2017-02-06 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toaster

Hello,

I have been using toaster recently.

I am facing an issue while using Toaster with "Local Yocto Project release".

I am doing the following:
Trying to create an image for my imx6qsabrelite board.
1. Started Toaster.
2. Selected Local Yocto Project release.
3. Imported following layer into Toaster.
3.1. meta-freescale from:
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale/blob/master/README
3.2. meta-freescale-3rdparty(This supports the imx6qsabrelite machine)
layer from:
https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale-3rdparty/blob/master/README
4. Changed the machine as imx6qsabrelite
5. Started building core-image-minimal image for my imx6qsabrelite board.

The building starts as expected, but at some point of time I got an error
saying "no address associated with hostname" and the building stopped.
Since I cannot access repositories using "git:://git"(due to firewall) I
need to change it to https in the required file.

I manually browsed to the file and changed git to https, and pressed
"rebuild" button in Toaster.

Expected result: Toaster adapts my changes and clones the required repos
using https and rebuilds the image.

Obtained result : The changes I made to the file got "undone" and Toaster
again got stuck with the same error.

Please let me know how to solve this issue. I cannot use git for cloning
due to firewall, hence I want to be able to change git to https wherever
required and start rebuilding.

Sorry if the content is not clear, please let me know if any clarity is
required.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Rizwan.

* Re: Issue with Toaster
@ 2017-02-07  4:55 ` sujith h
From: sujith h @ 2017-02-07  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rizwan Md; +Cc: toaster

Are you able to download the sources with https from the command line? Just
wondering if the sources have been downloaded to the downloads folder or a
folder name which DL_DIR is pointing to in your case. If so toaster
shouldn't stop you from building the source. Just make sure that replacing
git with https works on the command line. If https works on the command
line, then you can also go for protocol=https. Also just make sure if you
have ACCEPT_FSL_EULA added in the bitbake variables of toaster.

Hope this helps you?

Thanks,
Sujith H

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Rizwan Md <mdrizwan827@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been using toaster recently.
>
> I am facing an issue while using Toaster with "Local Yocto Project
> release".
>
> I am doing the following:
> Trying to create an image for my imx6qsabrelite board.
> 1. Started Toaster.
> 2. Selected Local Yocto Project release.
> 3. Imported following layer into Toaster.
> 3.1. meta-freescale from:
> https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale/blob/master/README
> 3.2. meta-freescale-3rdparty(This supports the imx6qsabrelite machine)
> layer from:
> https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale-3rdparty/blob/master/README
> 4. Changed the machine as imx6qsabrelite
> 5. Started building core-image-minimal image for my imx6qsabrelite board.
>
> The building starts as expected, but at some point of time I got an error
> saying "no address associated with hostname" and the building stopped.
> Since I cannot access repositories using "git:://git"(due to firewall) I
> need to change it to https in the required file.
>
> I manually browsed to the file and changed git to https, and pressed
> "rebuild" button in Toaster.
>
> Expected result: Toaster adapts my changes and clones the required repos
> using https and rebuilds the image.
>
> Obtained result : The changes I made to the file got "undone" and Toaster
> again got stuck with the same error.
>
> Please let me know how to solve this issue. I cannot use git for cloning
> due to firewall, hence I want to be able to change git to https wherever
> required and start rebuilding.
>
> Sorry if the content is not clear, please let me know if any clarity is
> required.
>
> Awaiting your response.
>
> Thanks,
> Rizwan.

സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
Bangalore
<Project>Contributor to KDE project
<Project>Contributor to Yocto project
<Blog> http://sujithh.info
C-x C-c

* Re: Issue with Toaster
@ 2017-02-11  6:21   ` Rizwan Md
From: Rizwan Md @ 2017-02-11  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sujith h; +Cc: toaster

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I am able to download the sources using https in command line.

And also Toaster is able to download the meta-freescale and
meta-freescale-3rdparty layers into “_toaster_clones” directory.

Query1: The actual issue I am facing is not regarding git access it’s about
Toaster behavior.

I will try to explain it clearly below:

When all the required layers are added in Toaster(I provide only the https
addresses of layers to be added in import layer of Toaster as mentioned in
my previous mail), machine is set and I start the build, Toaster clones the
meta-freescale and meta-freescale-3rdparty correctly into “_toaster_clones”
and starts the build as expected. Until this everything goes well.

But, later if I get into any error related to cloned layers, I manually do
changes to the required files inside "_toaster_clones" directory to resolve
the error.

When I do “rebuild” in Toaster after my changes, it removes the changes I
made previously and runs into the same error again.

I guess the problem is in this “Toaster will fetch and checkout your chosen
git revision each time you start a build”(See the screenshot
”ToasterMorty.png” attached), hence the changes I make manually to the
cloned layers inside _toaster_clones are never applied to the build.

Note: _toaster_clones directory in my case is stored inside
poky/_toaster_clones.

Please let me know what needs to be done. Am I doing anything wrong or this
is how Toaster works?

Query2: And I require one more clarity on the following regarding Toaster.

To build a minimal image for my imx6qsabrelite board using Toaster I follow
below steps
1. Clone poky and switch to krogoth/morty branch.
2. Start Toaster in Port 8000
3. Inside import layer of Toaster, added repo addresses of two layers I.e.
meta-freescale and meta-freescale-3rdparty and added them into Toaster.(In
total I have 5 layers, 3 default and 2 which I imported).
4. Change the machine to imx6qsabrelite.
5. Set Bitbake variable ACCEPT_FSL_EULA to 1.

6. Start building core-image-minimal.

Note: I am using "Local project release" in Toaster.

Are the above steps correct with respect to Toaster or am I missing
something?

Query3 (Not related to above 2 queries): One last thing, in morty release I
recently downloaded, I am not able to set machine variable(Please see the
screenshot “ToasterwithoutMainpage.png”).

Do you know what might have caused such behavior?

Please answer my above queries, as I want to resolve them ASAP.
Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thanks and regards,

Rizwan
Hi,

Are you able to download the sources with https from the command line? Just
wondering if the sources have been downloaded to the downloads folder or a
folder name which DL_DIR is pointing to in your case. If so toaster
shouldn't stop you from building the source. Just make sure that replacing
git with https works on the command line. If https works on the command
line, then you can also go for protocol=https. Also just make sure if you
have ACCEPT_FSL_EULA added in the bitbake variables of toaster.

Hope this helps you?

Thanks,
Sujith H

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 12:15 AM, Rizwan Md <mdrizwan827@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been using toaster recently.
>
> I am facing an issue while using Toaster with "Local Yocto Project
> release".
>
> I am doing the following:
> Trying to create an image for my imx6qsabrelite board.
> 1. Started Toaster.
> 2. Selected Local Yocto Project release.
> 3. Imported following layer into Toaster.
> 3.1. meta-freescale from:
> https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale/blob/master/README
> 3.2. meta-freescale-3rdparty(This supports the imx6qsabrelite machine)
> layer from:
> https://github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale-3rdparty/blob/master/README
> 4. Changed the machine as imx6qsabrelite
> 5. Started building core-image-minimal image for my imx6qsabrelite board.
>
> The building starts as expected, but at some point of time I got an error
> saying "no address associated with hostname" and the building stopped.
> Since I cannot access repositories using "git:://git"(due to firewall) I
> need to change it to https in the required file.
>
> I manually browsed to the file and changed git to https, and pressed
> "rebuild" button in Toaster.
>
> Expected result: Toaster adapts my changes and clones the required repos
> using https and rebuilds the image.
>
> Obtained result : The changes I made to the file got "undone" and Toaster
> again got stuck with the same error.
>
> Please let me know how to solve this issue. I cannot use git for cloning
> due to firewall, hence I want to be able to change git to https wherever
> required and start rebuilding.
>
> Sorry if the content is not clear, please let me know if any clarity is
> required.
>
> Awaiting your response.
>
> Thanks,
> Rizwan.

സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
Bangalore
<Project>Contributor to KDE project
<Project>Contributor to Yocto project
<Blog> http://sujithh.info
C-x C-c

[-- Attachment #2: ToasterWithoutMainPage.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 55324 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: ToasterMorty.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 16331 bytes --]

* Re: Issue with Toaster
@ 2017-02-11 11:16     ` belen barros pena
From: belen barros pena @ 2017-02-11 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rizwan Md; +Cc: toaster

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 6:21 AM, Rizwan Md <mdrizwan827@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sujith,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Yes, I am able to download the sources using https in command line.
>
> And also Toaster is able to download the meta-freescale and
> meta-freescale-3rdparty layers into “_toaster_clones” directory.
>
> Query1: The actual issue I am facing is not regarding git access it’s
> about Toaster behavior.

Hi Rizwan,

I think I might be able to answer your first question, which is about the
layer development workflow with Toaster. In short, you should never make
any changes to the layers inside the _toaster_clones directory since, as
you have observed, those layers will be reset every time you start a new
build.

If you want to make changes to an upstream layer, you should make a local
clone of that layer (outside the _toaster_clones directory) and make your
changes in that local clone. Then:

1) Remove the upstream layer(s) you are changing from the list of layers
added to your project, which are listed in the project configuration page

2) Using the "Import layer" functionality, import your local version of the
layer(s) where you are making your changes. You can either point Toaster to
a local directory or initialise the local directory as a Git repository and
enter the repository information. Note that you will have to give a new
name to the layers you are importing, since Toaster does not allow you to
have 2 layers with the same name inside a project.

I hope this explains.

> I will try to explain it clearly below:
>
> When all the required layers are added in Toaster(I provide only the https
> addresses of layers to be added in import layer of Toaster as mentioned in
> my previous mail), machine is set and I start the build, Toaster clones the
> meta-freescale and meta-freescale-3rdparty correctly into “_toaster_clones”
> and starts the build as expected. Until this everything goes well.
>
> But, later if I get into any error related to cloned layers, I manually do
> changes to the required files inside "_toaster_clones" directory to resolve
> the error.
>
> When I do “rebuild” in Toaster after my changes, it removes the changes I
> made previously and runs into the same error again.
>
> I guess the problem is in this “Toaster will fetch and checkout your
> chosen git revision each time you start a build”(See the screenshot
> ”ToasterMorty.png” attached), hence the changes I make manually to the
> cloned layers inside _toaster_clones are never applied to the build.
>
> Note: _toaster_clones directory in my case is stored inside
> poky/_toaster_clones.
>
> Please let me know what needs to be done. Am I doing anything wrong or
> this is how Toaster works?
>
> Query2: And I require one more clarity on the following regarding Toaster.
>
> To build a minimal image for my imx6qsabrelite board using Toaster I
> follow below steps
> 1. Clone poky and switch to krogoth/morty branch.
> 2. Start Toaster in Port 8000
> 3. Inside import layer of Toaster, added repo addresses of two layers I.e.
> meta-freescale and meta-freescale-3rdparty and added them into Toaster.(In
> total I have 5 layers, 3 default and 2 which I imported).
> 4. Change the machine to imx6qsabrelite.
> 5. Set Bitbake variable ACCEPT_FSL_EULA to 1.
>
> 6. Start building core-image-minimal.
>
> Note: I am using "Local project release" in Toaster.
>
> Are the above steps correct with respect to Toaster or am I missing
> something?
>
> Query3 (Not related to above 2 queries): One last thing, in morty release
> I recently downloaded, I am not able to set machine variable(Please see the
> screenshot “ToasterwithoutMainpage.png”).

This might be a bug in Morty.

Cheers

Belén

> [...]
>>
>> The building starts as expected, but at some point of time I got an error
>> saying "no address associated with hostname" and the building stopped.
>> Since I cannot access repositories using "git:://git"(due to firewall) I
>> need to change it to https in the required file.
>>
>> I manually browsed to the file and changed git to https, and pressed
>> "rebuild" button in Toaster.
>>
>> Expected result: Toaster adapts my changes and clones the required repos
>> using https and rebuilds the image.
>>
>> Obtained result : The changes I made to the file got "undone" and Toaster
>> again got stuck with the same error.
>>
>> Please let me know how to solve this issue. I cannot use git for cloning
>> due to firewall, hence I want to be able to change git to https wherever
>> required and start rebuilding.
>>
>> Sorry if the content is not clear, please let me know if any clarity is

* Re: Issue with Toaster
@ 2017-02-12  6:52       ` Reyna, David
From: Reyna, David @ 2017-02-12  6:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rizwan Md; +Cc: toaster

Hi Rizwan,

For your three questions.

1) Modifying layers in “_toaster_clones”

To underline Belén’s comments (hi Belén!), the “_toaster_clones” is forcibly refreshed every time a build starts. Here are your three choices:

  (a) As per Belén, change your upstream to a custom updated/modified layer
  (b) As per Brian, use the local project option instead of the upstream: this is probably the easiest because “what you have is what you get”
  (c)  FYI, there is  a hack to modify the default behavior and that is to get rid of the reset --hard in "loclhostcontroller” (but then you are out of warranty :-):

bitbake/lib/toaster/bldcontrol/localhostbecontroller.py:                self._shellcmd('git fetch --all && git reset --hard "%s"' % ref, localdirname)

2) Toaster workflow

Yes, that looks reasonable.

3) Toaster without Main Page

I get that whenever there is a Toaster/Django processing error, and the rendering stops before it fills in the center project information.

In this case, you should look for error messages in (a) the shell where you started Toaster, and/or (b) in “toaster_web.log” in your Toaster build directory.

- David

@ 2017-02-12 13:56       ` Haridasan, Sujith
From: Haridasan, Sujith @ 2017-02-12 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: belen barros pena, Rizwan Md; +Cc: toaster

Hi Rizwan,

In fact Belen is right. You shouldn't make changes in your toaster cloned directories. If at all you need to make change, may be you can create a local layer and import it into toaster and then have your local changes in that layer. Just import the local layer as mentioned by Belen.

Below is the screenshot of how a user can change machine:

[cid:5b23618c-884d-4f5b-8543-e2bb5fb79e70]

Hope this helps?

Thanks,

Sujith H

________________________________
[...]

?????? ????????
Bangalore
<Project>Contributor to KDE project
<Project>Contributor to Yocto project
<Blog> http://sujithh.info
C-x C-c

[-- Attachment #2: pastedImage.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 217522 bytes --]

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-06-10 14:46           ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2015-06-10 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

Yes, actually we have some problems checking out layers when the build
starts. But I'm not seeing anything that may be related to imported layers.

The problem that I'm seeing in your logs is actually tracked here:

https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7505

So I'm guessing you're seeing the same symptoms.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-06-02  5:07         ` Raghavendra Kakarla
From: Raghavendra Kakarla @ 2015-06-02  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Damian, Alexandru; +Cc: yocto

Hi Alex,

Do you have any updates on this issue?

Regards,

Raghavendra K.

________________________________

On 07/05/2015 10:18, "Raghavendra Kakarla"
<Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com<mailto:Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com>> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an issue while importing custom layer in toaster. When i gave the
>all layer information for importing the layer and click on the import
>layer button in toaster it    wont respond.
>Could you please help for resolving this issue.

Hi Raghavendra,

We would need a bit more information to understand what's happening:

* Which branch are you using (fido or master). If you are using master,
which commit?
* Which data are you entering in the import layer form? Keep in mind that
you must provide a git url, a unique layer name and a revision. Without
that information, the "import layer" button will remain stubbornly
inactive and nothing will happen when you click on it.

Cheers

Belén

>Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Raghavendra K.

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-05-15 14:08       ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2015-05-15 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-05-08  9:42     ` Raghavendra Kakarla

On 07/05/2015 10:18, "Raghavendra Kakarla"
<Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com<mailto:Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com>> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an issue while importing custom layer in toaster. When i gave the
>all layer information for importing the layer and click on the import
>layer button in toaster it    wont respond.
>Could you please help for resolving this issue.

Hi Raghavendra,

We would need a bit more information to understand what's happening:

* Which branch are you using (fido or master). If you are using master,
which commit?
* Which data are you entering in the import layer form? Keep in mind that
you must provide a git url, a unique layer name and a revision. Without
that information, the "import layer" button will remain stubbornly
inactive and nothing will happen when you click on it.

Cheers

Belén

>Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Raghavendra K.

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

[-- Attachment #2: toaster.log --]
[-- Type: text/x-log; name="toaster.log", Size: 2144 bytes --]

2015-05-07 14:59:12,252 DEBUG runbuilds: starting build BuildRequest object, environment BuildEnvironment object
2015-05-07 14:59:12,255 DEBUG localhostbecontroller, our git repos are {(u'git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git', u'fido'): [('bitbake', u'bitbake'),
                                                     (u'openembedded-core',
                                                      u'meta'),
                                                     (u'meta-yocto',
                                                      u'meta-yocto'),
                                                     (u'meta-yocto-bsp',
                                                      u'meta-yocto-bsp')]}
2015-05-07 14:59:12,267 DEBUG localhostbecontroller: giturl git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git:fido checking out in current directory /home/testuser/Dhruwa/_poky_fido.toaster_cloned
2015-05-07 14:59:12,270 ERROR runbuilds: Error executing shell command Existing git repository at /home/testuser/Dhruwa/_poky_fido.toaster_cloned, but with different remotes ('origin	/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky (fetch), origin	/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky (push), ', expected 'git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git'). Toaster will not continue out of fear of damaging something.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky/bitbake/lib/toaster/bldcontrol/management/commands/runbuilds.py", line 58, in schedule
    bec.setLayers(br.brbitbake_set.all(), br.brlayer_set.all())
  File "/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky/bitbake/lib/toaster/bldcontrol/localhostbecontroller.py", line 253, in setLayers
    raise BuildSetupException("Existing git repository at %s, but with different remotes ('%s', expected '%s'). Toaster will not continue out of fear of damaging something." % (localdirname, ", ".join(localremotes.split("\n")), giturl))
BuildSetupException: Existing git repository at /home/testuser/Dhruwa/_poky_fido.toaster_cloned, but with different remotes ('origin	/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky (fetch), origin	/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky (push), ', expected 'git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git'). Toaster will not continue out of fear of damaging something.

[-- Attachment #3: toaster_web.log --]
[-- Type: text/x-log; name="toaster_web.log", Size: 27083 bytes --]

[07/May/2015 14:59:00] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 301 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:00] "GET /toastergui/landing/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:00] "GET /toastergui/builds/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField BuildRequest.created received a naive datetime (2015-05-07 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
  RuntimeWarning)

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField BuildRequest.created received a naive datetime (2015-05-06 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
  RuntimeWarning)

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField BuildRequest.updated received a naive datetime (2015-05-07 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
  RuntimeWarning)

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/fields/__init__.py:848: RuntimeWarning: DateTimeField BuildRequest.updated received a naive datetime (2015-05-06 00:00:00) while time zone support is active.
  RuntimeWarning)

[07/May/2015 14:59:00] "GET /toastergui/builds/?count=10&orderby=completed_on%3A-&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 47111
[07/May/2015 14:59:00] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 3508
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectbuild/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 2741
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /toastergui/builds/?count=10&orderby=completed_on%3A-&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 47934
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/font-awesome.min.css HTTP/1.1" 200 15730
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/prettify.css HTTP/1.1" 200 676
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/default.css HTTP/1.1" 200 11628
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/bootstrap-responsive.min.css HTTP/1.1" 200 16849
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/bootstrap.min.css HTTP/1.1" 200 105939
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/jquery-2.0.3.min.js HTTP/1.1" 200 83612
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/bootstrap.min.js HTTP/1.1" 200 28631
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/prettify.js HTTP/1.1" 200 13632
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/jquery.cookie.js HTTP/1.1" 200 3095
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/jquery-ui.min.css HTTP/1.1" 304 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/jquery-ui.structure.min.css HTTP/1.1" 304 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/base.js HTTP/1.1" 200 4626
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/css/jquery-ui.theme.min.css HTTP/1.1" 304 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/libtoaster.js HTTP/1.1" 200 12535
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/filtersnippet.js HTTP/1.1" 304 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/js/jquery-ui.min.js HTTP/1.1" 304 0
[07/May/2015 14:59:11] "GET /static/img/logo.png HTTP/1.1" 200 3020
[07/May/2015 14:59:12] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 3734
[07/May/2015 14:59:54] "GET /toastergui/project/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 32099
[07/May/2015 14:59:56] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 14:59:58] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:00] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:02] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:04] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:06] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:08] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:10] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:12] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:14] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:16] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:18] "GET /toastergui/targets/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
2015-05-07 15:00:18,311 ERROR Internal Server Error: /toastergui/targets/
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 114, in get_response
    response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
  File "/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky/bitbake/lib/toaster/toastergui/views.py", line 2874, in targets
    target_info = _build_page_range(Paginator(queryset_with_search, request.GET.get('count', 10)),request.GET.get('page', 1))
  File "/home/testuser/Dhruwa/poky/bitbake/lib/toaster/toastergui/views.py", line 90, in _build_page_range
    page = paginator.page(index)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/paginator.py", line 50, in page
    number = self.validate_number(number)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/paginator.py", line 39, in validate_number
    if number > self.num_pages:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/paginator.py", line 86, in _get_num_pages
    if self.count == 0 and not self.allow_empty_first_page:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/core/paginator.py", line 72, in _get_count
    self._count = self.object_list.count()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line 291, in count
    return self.query.get_count(using=self.db)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py", line 390, in get_count
    number = obj.get_aggregation(using=using)[None]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py", line 356, in get_aggregation
    result = query.get_compiler(using).execute_sql(SINGLE)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line 781, in execute_sql
    cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/backends/util.py", line 69, in execute
    return super(CursorDebugWrapper, self).execute(sql, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/backends/util.py", line 53, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/utils.py", line 99, in __exit__
    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/backends/util.py", line 53, in execute
    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py", line 450, in execute
    return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
OperationalError: too many SQL variables
[...]
[07/May/2015 15:00:18] "GET /toastergui/targets/?count=100&orderby=name%3A%2B&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 500 311625
[07/May/2015 15:00:29] "GET /toastergui/project/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 32099
[07/May/2015 15:00:31] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:33] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:35] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:37] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:39] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:41] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:43] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:45] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:47] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:49] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:51] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:53] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:55] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:57] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:00:59] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:01] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:03] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:05] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:07] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:09] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:11] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:13] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:15] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:17] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:19] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:21] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:23] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:25] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:27] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:29] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:31] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:33] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:35] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:37] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:39] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:41] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:43] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:45] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:47] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:49] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:51] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:53] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:55] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:57] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:01:59] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:01] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:03] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:05] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:07] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:09] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:11] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:13] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:13] "GET /toastergui/project/1/builds HTTP/1.1" 302 0
[07/May/2015 15:02:14] "GET /toastergui/project/1/builds?count=10&orderby=completed_on%3A-&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 45002
[07/May/2015 15:02:14] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:18] "GET /toastergui/project/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 32099
[07/May/2015 15:02:20] "GET /toastergui/targets/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
2015-05-07 15:02:20,246 ERROR Internal Server Error: /toastergui/targets/
[...]
[07/May/2015 15:02:20] "GET /toastergui/targets/?count=100&orderby=name%3A%2B&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 500 311625
[07/May/2015 15:02:25] "GET /toastergui/project/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 32099
[07/May/2015 15:02:27] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:29] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:31] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/1/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:37] "GET /toastergui/builds/?count=10&orderby=state%3A%2B&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 49590
[07/May/2015 15:02:37] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 5041
[07/May/2015 15:02:45] "GET /toastergui/newproject/ HTTP/1.1" 200 8940
[07/May/2015 15:02:57] "POST /toastergui/newproject/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
[07/May/2015 15:02:57] "GET /toastergui/project/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 27956
[07/May/2015 15:03:00] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:02] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:04] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:06] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:08] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:08] "GET /toastergui/targets/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
2015-05-07 15:03:08,470 ERROR Internal Server Error: /toastergui/targets/
[...]
[07/May/2015 15:03:08] "GET /toastergui/targets/?count=100&orderby=name%3A%2B&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 500 456237
[07/May/2015 15:03:11] "GET /toastergui/project/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 27956
[07/May/2015 15:03:13] "GET /toastergui/layers/ HTTP/1.1" 302 0
[07/May/2015 15:03:14] "GET /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:14] "GET /toastergui/layers/?count=100&orderby=layer_source__name%3A-&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 255990
[07/May/2015 15:03:14] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:03:22] "GET /toastergui/importlayer/ HTTP/1.1" 200 16661
[07/May/2015 15:03:23] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layers&project_id=2&include_added=true&value=openembedded-core HTTP/1.1" 200 297
[07/May/2015 15:03:23] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layerdeps&value=2&project_id=2 HTTP/1.1" 200 27
[07/May/2015 15:03:32] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layers&project_id=2&include_added=true&value=m HTTP/1.1" 200 51774
[07/May/2015 15:11:49] "GET /toastergui/layers/?search=&orderby=layer_source__name%3A-&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 302 0
[07/May/2015 15:11:50] "GET /toastergui/layers/?orderby=layer_source__name%3A-&count=100&search=&page=1 HTTP/1.1" 200 255990
[07/May/2015 15:11:50] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectinfo/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1033
[07/May/2015 15:11:54] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layerdeps&value=14 HTTP/1.1" 200 27
[07/May/2015 15:11:54] "POST /toastergui/xhr_projectedit/2/ HTTP/1.1" 200 1251
[07/May/2015 15:12:01] "GET /toastergui/importlayer/ HTTP/1.1" 200 16661
[07/May/2015 15:12:02] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layers&project_id=2&include_added=true&value=openembedded-core HTTP/1.1" 200 297
[07/May/2015 15:12:02] "GET /toastergui/xhr_datatypeahead/?type=layerdeps&value=2&project_id=2 HTTP/1.1" 200 27

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-05-08  8:54   ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2015-05-08  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra Kakarla; +Cc: yocto

Hello,

Is there any error message displayed on screen ?

Can you please paste bin your latest *toaster_web.log* file  and send us
the link ?
You can find your latest *toaster_web.log* file by looking in
*/tmp/toaster_** and take most recent one. One way to do this is:

$ find /tmp/toaster_* -printf '%T@ %p\0' | sort -zk 1nr | xargs -0n1 | cut
-d " " -f 2 | head -1

Thank you,
Alex

On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 6:14 AM, Raghavendra Kakarla <
Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com> wrote:

> Hi Belen,
>
> I am using yocto fido.
>
> I am entered the my custom layer git repository url(Which is our local git
> repository where our product corresponding recipe layers re there),a unique
> layer name and our git repository revision number.
>
> We entered these data but the import layer version is not respond.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Raghavendra K.

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-05-08  5:14 ` Raghavendra Kakarla

On 07/05/2015 10:18, "Raghavendra Kakarla"
<Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an issue while importing custom layer in toaster. When i gave the
>all layer information for importing the layer and click on the import
>layer button in toaster it    wont respond.
>Could you please help for resolving this issue.

Hi Raghavendra,

We would need a bit more information to understand what's happening:

* Which branch are you using (fido or master). If you are using master,
which commit?
* Which data are you entering in the import layer form? Keep in mind that
you must provide a git url, a unique layer name and a revision. Without
that information, the "import layer" button will remain stubbornly
inactive and nothing will happen when you click on it.

Cheers

Belén

>Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Raghavendra K.

* Re: Issue with toaster
@ 2015-05-07 12:47 Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2015-05-07 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Raghavendra Kakarla, yocto

On 07/05/2015 10:18, "Raghavendra Kakarla"
<Raghavendra.Kakarla@inedasystems.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an issue while importing custom layer in toaster. When i gave the
>all layer information for importing the layer and click on the import
>layer button in toaster it    wont respond.
>Could you please help for resolving this issue.

Hi Raghavendra,

We would need a bit more information to understand what's happening:

* Which branch are you using (fido or master). If you are using master,
which commit?
* Which data are you entering in the import layer form? Keep in mind that
you must provide a git url, a unique layer name and a revision. Without
that information, the "import layer" button will remain stubbornly
inactive and nothing will happen when you click on it.

Cheers

Belén

>Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,