* xHCI host not responding on touchscreen plug in (kernel drivers missing?)
@ 2022-06-27 12:48 Lorenzo Benevento
From: Lorenzo Benevento @ 2022-06-27 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-amlogic

I have never written to a mailing list before so hopefully I'm not
doing anything stupid.

As soon as I plug in this touchscreen every USB on my Khadas VIM3L
stops working.
I have tried with different prebuilt images, I have tried building
4.9, 5.10, 5.15 with the same result.
These are some informations about the touchscreen I got from dmesg:
- Product: MTouch
- Manufacturer: TSTP
- SerialNumber: CMTP_1.0
- idVendor: 0416, idProduct: c168

On x86 this touchscreen works just fine and uses usbhid drivers.

Here you can find dmesg logs from both my x86 working machine and khadas:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/707024/linux-kernel-for-khadas-not-supporting-touchscreen-missing-drivers

Thank you for your time.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-06-27 12:48 UTC | newest]