* When create a new qemu fork, can not run pipeline, what I need to do?
@ 2022-07-27 11:20 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)
From: 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) @ 2022-07-27 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-level

···
Pipeline cannot be run.

No stages / jobs for this pipeline.

The form contains the following warning:

121 warnings found: showing first 25

jobs:amd64-centos8-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:amd64-fedora-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:amd64-debian10-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:alpha-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:amd64-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:amd64-debian-user-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run
for a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` -
read more:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:arm64-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:armel-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:armhf-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:hexagon-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:hppa-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:m68k-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:mips64-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:mips64el-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run
for a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` -
read more:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:mips-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:mipsel-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:powerpc-test-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:ppc64el-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:riscv64-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:riscv64-debian-test-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to
run for a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules`
- read more:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:s390x-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:sh4-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for a
single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:sparc64-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:tricore-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

jobs:xtensa-debian-cross-container may allow multiple pipelines to run for
a single action due to `rules:when` clause with no `workflow:rules` - read
more: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/troubleshooting.html#pipeline-warnings

Run for branch name or tag
master
Variables
Specify variable values to be used in this run. The values specified in
CI/CD settings will be used by default.
Run pipelineCancel
···
--
         此致
礼

* Re: When create a new qemu fork, can not run pipeline, what I need to do?
@ 2022-07-27 21:15 ` Philippe Mathieu-Daudé via
From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé via @ 2022-07-27 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Bennée, Daniel P. Berrange, Thomas Huth
  Cc: Yonggang Luo, qemu-level

Cc'ing build and test automation maintainers.

@ 2022-07-28  8:39 ` Daniel P. Berrangé
From: Daniel P. Berrangé @ 2022-07-28  8:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo); +Cc: qemu-level

On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 07:20:51PM +0800, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) wrote:
> ···
> Pipeline cannot be run.
>
> No stages / jobs for this pipeline.

No jobs are created until you set 'QEMU_CI=1', which creates jobs and
lets them be manually started, or set 'QEMU_CI=2' which creates jobs
and runs them all immediately. Please see:

  docs/devel/ci-jobs.rst.inc

> The form contains the following warning:
>
> 121 warnings found: showing first 25

The warnings are harmless since we don't use merge requests.

With regards,
Daniel

* Re: When create a new qemu fork, can not run pipeline, what I need to do?
@ 2022-07-28  9:28   ` 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)
From: 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) @ 2022-07-28  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel P. Berrangé; +Cc: qemu-level

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 4:39 PM Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange@redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 07:20:51PM +0800, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) wrote:
> > ···
> > Pipeline cannot be run.
> >
> > No stages / jobs for this pipeline.
>
> No jobs are created until you set 'QEMU_CI=1', which creates jobs and
> lets them be manually started, or set 'QEMU_CI=2' which creates jobs
> and runs them all immediately. Please see:
>
>   docs/devel/ci-jobs.rst.inc

Thanks, I've tried to locate this but not found it

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange :|
https://fstop138.berrange.com :|
https://www.instagram.com/dberrange :|

--

@ 2022-07-28 10:56     ` Philippe Mathieu-Daudé via
From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé via @ 2022-07-28 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yonggang Luo; +Cc: Daniel P. Berrangé, qemu-level

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 11:29 AM 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)
<luoyonggang@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 4:39 PM Daniel P. Berrangé <berrange@redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 07:20:51PM +0800, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) wrote:
> > > ···
> > > Pipeline cannot be run.
> > >
> > > No stages / jobs for this pipeline.
> >
> > No jobs are created until you set 'QEMU_CI=1', which creates jobs and
> > lets them be manually started, or set 'QEMU_CI=2' which creates jobs
> > and runs them all immediately. Please see:
> >
> >   docs/devel/ci-jobs.rst.inc
> >

> Thanks, I've tried to locate this but not found it

See here:
https://www.qemu.org/docs/master/devel/ci.html#custom-ci-cd-variables