* mgr/dashboard: Community branding & styling
@ 2018-09-05 11:49 Ernesto Puerta
       [not found] ` <1659168771.33395016.1536242083974.JavaMail.zimbra@redhat.com>
From: Ernesto Puerta @ 2018-09-05 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, ceph-users-idqoXFIVOFJgJs9I8MT0rw
  Cc: Ju Lim, Michael Celedonia

Hi dashboard devels & users,

You may find below a link to a PDF with the recommendations from
Michael Celedonia & Ju Lim (in CC) on top of the current community
branding, but just to summarize changes
(http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35688):

- Login screen (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35689).
- Masthead (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35690).
- Landing screen (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35691).
- About modal window (http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35693).
- Ceph brand gray (#47545C), and switch all shades of gray (sorry,
npi) according to that hue (e.g: a dark bluish gray - #333E46)
(http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/35692).

Please, feel free to provide your feedback and suggestions on these
proposals, either here or, even better, in those tickets.

[ PDF: https://gist.github.com/epuertat/7aa01770e47dbb6d99ba35b8cd3f9391/raw/aa26f4d0a3f351be0bcf3ed87e1acfd45a702145/ceph-dashboard-community-branding-styling.pdf
]

Kind Regards,
Ernesto

* Re: mgr/dashboard: Community branding & styling
       [not found]   ` <1659168771.33395016.1536242083974.JavaMail.zimbra-H+wXaHxf7aLQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-09-06 16:11     ` Ernesto Puerta
From: Ernesto Puerta @ 2018-09-06 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erwan Velu
  Cc: Ju Lim, ceph-devel-u79uwXL29TY76Z2rM5mHXA, Michael Celedonia,
	ceph-users-idqoXFIVOFJgJs9I8MT0rw

Thanks for the feedback, Erwan, John! We may follow up on the tracker issues.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto