* [ath9k-devel] questions about struct ath_txq ath_buf and ath_node. Anyone help.
@ 2012-05-03 13:11 Mike Phoenix
From: Mike Phoenix @ 2012-05-03 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

hello,everyone. I'm a college student. Recently, I was learning A-MPDU
mechanizsm of ath9k driver, and was very confused[?] about the struct
ath_txq , ath_buf and ath_node.
And I didn't get how pkt was organized by these structs during frame
aggregation.

Can anyone give me a hint or something docs, or anything that help?

thanks a lot!
From: Adrian Chadd @ 2012-05-03 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Hi,

please at least read my blog - http://adrianchadd.blogspot.com/ - I go into
(general) TX aggregation handling.
It may help you decipher what's going on.

And:

* ath_node - the private, per-driver state for a given 802.11 node (eg
station)
* ath_buf - the private per-driver state for each skb being sent to a
wireless node;
* ath_txq - the hardware TXQ state.

adrian