* [GSoC] On the wire encryption
@ 2016-08-21  8:13 Junwang Zhao
From: Junwang Zhao @ 2016-08-21  8:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Development; +Cc: Sage A. Weil, Haomai Wang

Hi cephers,

As this year's Google Summer of Code is comming to the end, I think I should
share the project I am doing during these two and a half months, I create a
gist[0] to show some details about the project.

In summary, this project not going very well as expected, as my view, maybe
1/3 work hasn't been accomplished since msgrv2 still need to be talked to
achieve its final shape, and I will always keep an eye on this and work with
ceph after this period.

Thanks,
Zhao

[0] https://gist.github.com/zhjwpku/1bc4202671ed06c799f0bf4739416429

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-21  8:14 UTC | newest]