* [Qemu-devel] The latest qemu.git/master build break
@ 2012-06-18 14:00 Zhi Yong Wu
From: Zhi Yong Wu @ 2012-06-18 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

HI,

When i want to rebase my hub-based network patchset to latest
qemu.git/master, i found the build break.

  lt LINK libcacard.la
ar: libcacard/cac.o: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [libcacard.la] Error 1
make: *** [subdir-libcacard] Error 2

Zhi Yong Wu

* Re: [Qemu-devel] The latest qemu.git/master build break
@ 2012-06-18 15:37 ` Dunrong Huang
From: Dunrong Huang @ 2012-06-18 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhi Yong Wu; +Cc: QEMU Developers

2012/6/18 Zhi Yong Wu <zwu.kernel@gmail.com>:
> HI,
>
> When i want to rebase my hub-based network patchset to latest
> qemu.git/master, i found the build break.
>
>  lt LINK libcacard.la
> ar: libcacard/cac.o: No such file or directory
> make[1]: *** [libcacard.la] Error 1
> make: *** [subdir-libcacard] Error 2

I also get this error, my solution is to delete the temporary file by:
rm -rf libcacard/libcacard
rm -rf libcacard/trace

I think there should be a better way to solve it.

> --
> Regards,
>
> Zhi Yong Wu

Dunrong Huang

blog: http://mathslinux.org
twitter: https://twitter.com/mathslinux
google+: https://plus.google.com/118129852578326338750

* Re: [Qemu-devel] The latest qemu.git/master build break
@ 2012-06-19  1:42   ` Zhi Yong Wu
From: Zhi Yong Wu @ 2012-06-19  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dunrong Huang; +Cc: QEMU Developers

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Dunrong Huang <riegamaths@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/6/18 Zhi Yong Wu <zwu.kernel@gmail.com>:
>> HI,
>>
>> When i want to rebase my hub-based network patchset to latest
>> qemu.git/master, i found the build break.
>>
>>  lt LINK libcacard.la
>> ar: libcacard/cac.o: No such file or directory
>> make[1]: *** [libcacard.la] Error 1
>> make: *** [subdir-libcacard] Error 2
>>
> I also get this error, my solution is to delete the temporary file by:
> rm -rf libcacard/libcacard
> rm -rf libcacard/trace
>
> I think there should be a better way to solve it.
You can disable smartcard config to workaround this issue.