* DPDK support for Emulex OneConnect OCe14000
@ 2017-03-10 18:27 Jordan Rhody
From: Jordan Rhody @ 2017-03-10 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

I was looking through the dev-dpdk archives to see if there was an answer
to my question about support for Emulex.  I only see one reference to
Emulex and so I wanted to ask -- is there support?

I notice that under the list of supported NICs, oce (for Emulex) is listed
under 'Attic' but when I click on the oce link, I get a page that
references 6Wind.  It is my understanding that 6Wind was supposed to
develop a PMD for oce back in 2014, but it's unclear to me whether that's
included in top-of-tree sources or was ever actually developed.

Looking through those sources, I do not see a oce driver.

Can someone please clarify what 'Attic' means with regard to 'oce' and
whether there is planned support for it or a roadmap for support?

Thanks in advance,

Jordan Rhody

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-10 18:27 UTC | newest]