* Receiving raw SMS through Ofono "incoming-message" callback
@ 2015-03-02 11:45 Frederik Lotter
From: Frederik Lotter @ 2015-03-02 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono

It looks like the SMS receive API attempts to represent the incoming SMS as
an array of characters inside the callback function.

IncomingMessage(string message, dict info)

I am expecting a raw payload of server data via SMS. I cannot see how this
will work in the current implementation since the raw data may well be full
of zeros which will act as a string terminator.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards,
Frederik Lotter
MiX Telematics South Africa

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 592 bytes --]

* Re: Receiving raw SMS through Ofono "incoming-message" callback
@ 2015-03-02 15:18 ` Denis Kenzior
From: Denis Kenzior @ 2015-03-02 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ofono