* Starting by making a small contribution
@ 2017-04-10 10:50 shivani ahuja
From: shivani ahuja @ 2017-04-10 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hello,

As, its my first day to work for XEN - Hypervisor Project, I need a little
guidance on how so I start making my contribution and work along with the
project. I have read all the info available on outreachy wiki page. I have
to setup my system to work accordingly. Please help me to reach out to the
best person who could help me starting with the internship.

Looking forward for a response.

*ThankYou.*

*Regards,*
*Shivani.*