* [U-Boot] Any more patches for x86?
@ 2015-09-08  3:50 Simon Glass
From: Simon Glass @ 2015-09-08  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Bin,

Do you have any other patches that you think should be applied for the
upcoming release? I'd like to get these in before sending out the last
big pull request.

Regards,
Simon

* [U-Boot] Any more patches for x86?
@ 2015-09-08  4:09 ` Bin Meng
From: Bin Meng @ 2015-09-08  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi Simon,

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Simon Glass <sjg@chromium.org> wrote:
> Hi Bin,
>
> Do you have any other patches that you think should be applied for the
> upcoming release? I'd like to get these in before sending out the last
> big pull request.

I have one last Quark patch series I think it's good to get in the
upcoming release. The series enables booting Linux kernel on Quark.
Currently the Linux kernel boot just hangs on Galileo. I will be
sending the patch series today.

Regards,
Bin