* Requesting an invitation to rust-for-linux zulip
@ 2022-06-27 17:58 haris iqbal
From: haris iqbal @ 2022-06-27 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: miguel.ojeda.sandonis; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hello,

I am a kernel developer, learning Rust out of interest. I would love
to look into the changes, and possibly contribute once I have enough
knowledge and experience. Hence, requesting an invitation to
rust-for-linux zulip.

Regards
-Haris

* Requesting an invitation to rust-for-linux zulip
@ 2022-07-14  8:37 Yogesh Hegde
From: Yogesh Hegde @ 2022-07-14  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: miguel.ojeda.sandonis; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hello Miguel,

I have always wanted to contribute to the Linux kernel, but always got
busy with work, Yesterday I attended the Linux foundation talk on
"Writing Linux Kernel Modules In Rust" given by Mr. Wedson and
it inspired me.

So I would love to look into the changes, and possibly contribute once
I have enough
knowledge and experience. So, I am requesting an invitation to
rust-for-linux zulip.

Regards
Yogesh