* OpenEmbeddded Developer meeting Oct 9 after ELCE in Dublin
@ 2015-08-15  7:23 Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2015-08-15  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, openembedded-core, Yocto Project

Just a reminder about the meeting in Dublin after ELCE and the Yocto
Project developer day. Everyone, even if you are not sure you are a
developer, is welcome. The goal of the meeting is to work out future
directions for OpenEmbedded so input from users and developers is welcome.

http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2015

Please add your name to the attendee list, even if tentative so we can
plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Philip

* Re: [oe] OpenEmbeddded Developer meeting Oct 9 after ELCE in Dublin
@ 2015-09-08  0:17   ` Eduardo Silva
From: Eduardo Silva @ 2015-09-08  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-core

would you please confirm the date ?, Linux Foundation page says is October
8 (this email Oct 9):

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/extend-the-experience/co-located-events

best

note:

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:23 AM, Philip Balister <philip@balister.org>
wrote:

> Just a reminder about the meeting in Dublin after ELCE and the Yocto
> Project developer day. Everyone, even if you are not sure you are a
> developer, is welcome. The goal of the meeting is to work out future
> directions for OpenEmbedded so input from users and developers is welcome.
>
> http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2015
>
> Please add your name to the attendee list, even if tentative so we can
> plan accordingly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philip

Eduardo Silva
Monkey Software

* Re: OpenEmbeddded Developer meeting Oct 9 after ELCE in Dublin
@ 2015-09-08  0:17   ` Eduardo Silva
From: Eduardo Silva @ 2015-09-08  0:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel; +Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-core

Hi,

wrote:

> Just a reminder about the meeting in Dublin after ELCE and the Yocto
> Project developer day. Everyone, even if you are not sure you are a
> developer, is welcome. The goal of the meeting is to work out future
> directions for OpenEmbedded so input from users and developers is welcome.
>
> http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2015
>
> Please add your name to the attendee list, even if tentative so we can
> plan accordingly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Philip

Eduardo Silva
Monkey Software

* Re: [oe] OpenEmbeddded Developer meeting Oct 9 after ELCE in Dublin
@ 2015-09-08  8:31     ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2015-09-08  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eduardo Silva; +Cc: Yocto Project, openembedded-devel, openembedded-core

I think you may be mixing up the Yocto Project Developer Day (which leans more
towards training and is a Yocto Project event) and OEDEM (which is a
developer's meeting and an OpenEmbedded event). They're also on separate days
so you can attend both :)

Cheers,
Paul

On Monday 07 September 2015 18:17:19 Eduardo Silva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would you please confirm the date ?, Linux Foundation page says is October
> 8 (this email Oct 9):
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/ex
> tend-the-experience/co-located-events
>
> best
>
> note:
>

> On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 1:23 AM, Philip Balister <philip@balister.org>
>
> wrote:
> > Just a reminder about the meeting in Dublin after ELCE and the Yocto
> > Project developer day. Everyone, even if you are not sure you are a
> > developer, is welcome. The goal of the meeting is to work out future
> > directions for OpenEmbedded so input from users and developers is welcome.
> >
> > http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2015
> >
> > Please add your name to the attendee list, even if tentative so we can
> > plan accordingly.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Philip
> > --