From: Vladimir Gorshenin <gorshenin.vladimir@googlemail.com>
To: Christian Couder <christian.couder@gmail.com>
Cc: git <Git@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: Git archeology
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:37:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Christian,

Thank you for the reply.

After I got the reply from Szedar I was so excited about git community
passion for help. And your reply made me ever more assure in it.
Once again thank your for the comprehensive answer. I appreciate
Daniel German's research and going to try token based method in my
task as well.

Have a nice day,

Vladimir