* [U-Boot] MBR Signature mismatch on specific SD card
@ 2017-12-08 16:34 Jeroen Bobbeldijk
From: Jeroen Bobbeldijk @ 2017-12-08 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hi all,

Recently we have been trying to setup Yocto with U-Boot. We kept getting
errors on U-Boot: MBR Signature mismatch: {some code, I guess sector?}

After many hours of messing around with different builds and write
settings, I tried another SD card and it suddenly started working. Are
there any known issues with some SD cards? Flashing Raspbian on them works
fine.
If required, I'm able to get some more details on the specific SD cards. Or
would you suggest just buying some other SD card?

Kind regards,

Jeroen Bobbeldijk

--
Vriendelijke groeten,

JEROEN BOBBELDIJK.
*KLIPPA APP.*

Ook starten met digitaal declareren?

www.klippa.com • +31 50 2111 631 <++31+50+2111+631> • jeroen at klippa.com
Lübeckweg 2 • 9723 HE Groningen • Netherlands

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-12-08 16:34 UTC | newest]