* [cip-dev] f2f TSC Meeting in Scotland on Sunday
@ 2018-10-15 22:21 Jeff ErnstFriedman
From: Jeff ErnstFriedman @ 2018-10-15 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Dear members of the CIP community.

I created an invite with the videoconference details and shared with
members/dev email lists. I did the same with the board meeting meeting that
will immediately proceed for those that pertains to.

   - *IF you would like me to extend an invite to anyone for the TSC
   meeting* please let me know ASAP.

Excited to see everyone and meet the new members next week.

*Jeff ErnstFriedman*
*jernstfriedman at linuxfoundation.org <jernstfriedman@linuxfoundation.org> *
*2201 Broadway #M05, Oakland, CA 94612*
*mobile: 510.593.1367*
*skype: jeffrey.ernstfriedman*
*twitter: @namdeirf*
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [cip-dev] [cip-members] f2f TSC Meeting in Scotland on Sunday
@ 2018-10-16  6:57 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-10-16  6:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Jeff,

from Codethink, Ben Hutchings, John Ward and myself are attending.

John and Ben travel from Manchester early in the morning so they will arrive to the last part of the meeting. We are all staying throughout the conference.

Best Regards