* Device driver api
@ 2022-03-24 15:45 Sam Price
From: Sam Price @ 2022-03-24 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Is there a shared library interface in the works for writing firmware
device models without recompiling all of qemu?

I was reading through
https://sebastienbourdelin.com/2021/06/16/writing-a-custom-device-for-qemu/
but was wondering if there was a shared library approach where I could
build my device driver with some basic functions for getting memory ranges
this library supports / etc and then

https://elinux.org/images/9/95/Jw-ei-elc2010-final.pdf
10 years ago there was a presentation mentioning using dlopen to do thisd o
this type of thing.

--
Thank you,

Sam Price