* Audio miniconf + sof meeting at ELCE, Lyon
@ 2019-07-30 20:04 Daniel Baluta
From: Daniel Baluta @ 2019-07-30 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux-ALSA, sound-open-firmware
  Cc: Liam Girdwood, Mark Brown, Pierre-Louis Bossart, Sridharan, Ranjani

Hi Mark, Pierre, Liam, Ranjani,

Will you be in Lyon for ELCE this year? I'm very interested in participating
to an (eventual) audio miniconf meeting. Maybe we can also do a separate
SOF meeting if they are enough people interested.

* Re: Audio miniconf + sof meeting at ELCE, Lyon
@ 2019-07-31  9:32 ` Liam Girdwood
From: Liam Girdwood @ 2019-07-31  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Baluta, Linux-ALSA, sound-open-firmware
  Cc: Sridharan, Ranjani, Mark Brown, Pierre-Louis Bossart

On Tue, 2019-07-30 at 23:04 +0300, Daniel Baluta wrote:
> Hi Mark, Pierre, Liam, Ranjani,
>
> Will you be in Lyon for ELCE this year? I'm very interested in
> participating
> to an (eventual) audio miniconf meeting. Maybe we can also do a
> separate
> SOF meeting if they are enough people interested.

Yes, Mark is planning the audio conf, we are looking at ELCE or
gstreamer.

I'm now getting costs and availability from the Linux Foundation so we
should hopefully have an update soon.

Liam

* Re: Audio miniconf + sof meeting at ELCE, Lyon
@ 2019-07-31 12:53   ` Mark Brown
From: Mark Brown @ 2019-07-31 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liam Girdwood
  Cc: Pierre-Louis Bossart, Daniel Baluta, Sridharan, Ranjani,