* I Need Your Urgent Assistance
@ 2017-11-27 20:27 Asseta Marois
From: Asseta Marois @ 2017-11-27 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I am Mrs.Asseta Marois, I have decided to donate what i have to
You/Churches/ Motherless babies/Less privileged/Widows’ because i am
dying and diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago. I have been
touched by God Almighty to donate from what i have inherited from my
late husband to you for good work of God. I have asked Almighty God to
forgive me and believe he  has because he is a Merciful God i will be
going in for an operation soon.

I decided to will/donate the sum of $6.5 million dollars to you for
the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment  i
cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my
relatives (that have squandered the funds gave them for this purpose
before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my
will and my lawyer is aware.

I wish you all the best and May the good Lord bless you abundantly,
and please use the funds judiciously and always extend the good work
to others. As soon you get back to me, I shall give you information on
what i need from you then you will contact the bank and tell them i
have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account  information. And i have also notified the bank
that i am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know i don't know you but i have been directed to do
this by God Almighty.

If you are interested in carrying out this task please contact my
private email at (assetamarois002@gmail.com ) for more details on this
noble project of mine.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Asseta Marois

* I Need Your Urgent Assistance.
@ 2018-01-11  1:08 Larsan Barro
From: Larsan Barro @ 2018-01-11  1:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear Friend,

Greetings and compliments of the season,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise. Please due welcome
the letter and help me out as you finish reading. I Am (Larsan Barro)
secretary to the Foreign Remittance Manager. (Bank of
Africa)B.O.A.Here in Burkina Faso. West Africa, I Need Your Urgent
Assistance In Transferring The Sum Of ($5.2) Million To Your Account.

This Money Has Been Dormant For Years In Our Bank Without Claim. I
Want The Bank To Release The Money To You As The Nearest Person To
Our. Deceased Customer, Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on
How the Business Will Be Executed, and I hope that you will not expose
or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you
for mutual benefits of our families.

I am waiting for your response!!!

Have a great day

Larsan Barro.