* How to benchmark my OS
@ 2013-07-15  2:56 Steven Zhou
From: Steven Zhou @ 2013-07-15  2:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernelnewbies

Hi,

We have developed our private OS and we want to benchmark the performance
of it, including time of context switch, interrupt latency, IO output and
so on ...

We want to study from Linux firstly, so could you guys give me some guide
of Linux benchmark testing, including test methodologies, test code and so
on.

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards.