* about page table
@ 2011-09-09 14:31 吴锐
From: 吴锐 @ 2011-09-09 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,everyone
I have been using dbg_pv_va2mfn() function to scan PV dom's page
table.However,when i intended to modify the page table's entry.Something
went wrong.
Should I modify the P2M and M2P table,either?But I kind of lose track of how
things work at P2M and M2P table.Can someone tell me something about these
tables.
Or can someone can tell me which function can come in handy,or where to look
in.
I am in the middle of  a project that needs to manipulate the page table in
dom.

                       Thanks