* Question about emulating?
@ 2012-03-28  7:34 R
From: R @ 2012-03-28  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

Hi everyone,
                 Can somebody give me a clue about how exactly
x86_emluate_instruction() in kvm_mmu_page_fault is used?
                 I try to use this function to emulate  writing to
some write protected page in Guest OS?
                 But I got some error. Is emulating operation will
consume many resources in host kernel?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-03-28  7:34 UTC | newest]