* Krogoth rpm-native download gives me 404, can anybody confirm?
@ 2016-12-02 16:50 Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-02 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi every

I'm trying to build rpm-native and getting this error[1]

Can anybody confirm if this link[2] is returning not found (404)?

[1] https://gist.github.com/gkos/9a3596452bd00d6ebba5780e7987fd47
[2] http://rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm%3bname=srpm%3bextract=rpm-5.4.15.tar.gz

"Do or do not. There is no try"
  Yoda Master

* Re: Krogoth rpm-native download gives me 404, can anybody confirm?
@ 2016-12-02 16:51 ` Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-02 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Rectifying: http://www.rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm;name=srpm;extract=rpm-5.4.15.tar.gz

--

@ 2016-12-02 16:52   ` Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-02 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Shame on me, the real link was:
http://rpm5.org/files/rpm/rpm-5.4/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm

Sorry

--

@ 2016-12-02 17:28     ` Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-02 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

I can't download rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm, I have to download it
from another mirror. :/

I'm behind a firewall/proxy, so it can be this. Anyway, I download the
package from another mirror, put on DL_DIR, clean and then it compiles
fine :)

--

@ 2016-12-04 19:18       ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2016-12-04 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel.; +Cc: yocto

Hi Daniel,

On Fri, 02 Dec 2016 15:28:54 Daniel. wrote:
> I can't download rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm, I have to download it
> from another mirror. :/
>
> I'm behind a firewall/proxy, so it can be this. Anyway, I download the
> package from another mirror, put on DL_DIR, clean and then it compiles
> fine :)

This is odd. The file is available on our source mirror:

  http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/rpm-5.4.15-0.20140824.src.rpm

It should be downloading from there automatically, unless you're disabling the
default MIRRORS / PREMIRRORS value, or maybe your firewall/proxy is also
blocking access to our mirror.

Cheers,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Re: Krogoth rpm-native download gives me 404, can anybody confirm?
@ 2016-12-04 23:01         ` Daniel.
From: Daniel. @ 2016-12-04 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton; +Cc: yocto

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply. I had another issues with other mirrors. I
guess that the firewall is blocking me. Is still weird, I'll contact
the firewall's support tomorrow. I had never had problems with mirrors
before, and now I have with this and with imx-gpu-viv target. Thanks
again anyway,