* Re:kindly give me a run down on what it will take me to invest in your Country
@ 2016-11-29  8:46 Felix R cox Jr
From: Felix R cox Jr @ 2016-11-29  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Please do accept my apologies. I do not wish to invade your privacy, I
had written an earlier email to you, but without a response, In my
first email, I mentioned to you about my late client Dr Guard Roger
Watson died 17th of March 2014.

Since his death I have received several notifications from his Bank
where he made a time deposit of ($7,500,000.00) the bank has asked me
to provide his next of kin or any of his dependent relatives who can
make claim to his funds for payment or it will be confiscated by the
government.

Since I could not locate any of his relatives, I have to contact you
for this upon your response to me, I would give you the details and
procedures for collecting the funds; I sincerely wait for your
positive response. Note: this transaction is absolutely RISK-FREE and
of NO ENCUMBRANCE.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-28354787 of the plane crash as a
confirmation to my  proposal.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/234458618/MH17-  Passengers-and-Crew-Manifest

Thank you so much for your time.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-11-29  8:46 UTC | newest]