* Status of "nvmet: Add feature close connection from target side"
@ 2018-03-01  7:52 Alon Horev
From: Alon Horev @ 2018-03-01  7:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

A set of patches was submitted to the mailing list on Oct 10 by
israelr at mellanox.com.
In terms of due process, what should be done in order to merge the
feature upstream? we'd be happy to contribute.

The use case is pretty straightforward: in case a node is misbehaving
in a cluster we'd like to fence it. Changing the 'allowed_hosts'
doesn't affect already existing connections, therefore, 'force_close'
on these hosts would enable disconnecting them to prevent them for
doing harm.

Thanks, Alon Horev
VastData

* Status of "nvmet: Add feature close connection from target side"
@ 2018-03-01  9:14 ` Sagi Grimberg
From: Sagi Grimberg @ 2018-03-01  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hi,
>
> A set of patches was submitted to the mailing list on Oct 10 by
> israelr at mellanox.com.
> In terms of due process, what should be done in order to merge the
> feature upstream? we'd be happy to contribute.

Patches 3,4 had some feedback that wasn't addressed iirc.