* conflicts in amdkfd between -next and -fixes
@ 2015-01-29  1:49 Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2015-01-29  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dri-devel, Oded Gabbay; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell

Hey Oded,

so I pulled -fixes into -next this morning and made amdkfd build
again, it had a few conflicts in it,

I've pushed a drm-next branch with the conflicts resolved and amdkfd
that builds, the only one I'm a bit scared on was the size calculation
fixup for the removal of the max processes.

can you please look at the drm-next and see if it breaks anything.

Dave.

* Re: conflicts in amdkfd between -next and -fixes
@ 2015-01-29  6:18 ` Oded Gabbay
From: Oded Gabbay @ 2015-01-29  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell, dri-devel

Sure, no problem. I'll update you.
Oded

@ 2015-01-29  8:14 ` Oded Gabbay
From: Oded Gabbay @ 2015-01-29  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie, dri-devel; +Cc: Stephen Rothwell

On 01/29/2015 03:49 AM, Dave Airlie wrote:
> Hey Oded,
>
> so I pulled -fixes into -next this morning and made amdkfd build
> again, it had a few conflicts in it,
>
> I've pushed a drm-next branch with the conflicts resolved and amdkfd
> that builds, the only one I'm a bit scared on was the size calculation
> fixup for the removal of the max processes.
>
> can you please look at the drm-next and see if it breaks anything.
>
> Dave.

Hi Dave,
I looked at drm-next and your merge is perfect. thanks!
However, I noticed two minor bugs so this pass on the code was even more
beneficial :)
I'll send fixes shortly.

	Oded