* [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
@ 2017-04-06 15:47 Jiahuan Zhang
From: Jiahuan Zhang @ 2017-04-06 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

Dear QEMU developers,

I need multiple ARM-based hardware emulation runing simultaneously in one
PC.
I wander if QEMU is capble to run two system emulation at the same time.
Or I have to use two QEMU for two system emulation

If the former is possible, where can i find some docs about it? I have
searched two days, the result is not positive.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Jiahuan

* Re: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
@ 2017-04-06 16:20 ` Peter Maydell
From: Peter Maydell @ 2017-04-06 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jiahuan Zhang; +Cc: QEMU Developers

On 6 April 2017 at 16:47, Jiahuan Zhang <jiahuanzhang90@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need multiple ARM-based hardware emulation runing simultaneously in one
> PC.
> I wander if QEMU is capble to run two system emulation at the same time.
> Or I have to use two QEMU for two system emulation

You need to run two copies of QEMU for this. It should work fine,
though.

thanks
-- PMM

* Re: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
@ 2017-04-07 13:04       ` G 3
From: G 3 @ 2017-04-07 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jiahuan Zhang; +Cc: qemu-devel qemu-devel

On Apr 7, 2017, at 3:08 AM, Jiahuan Zhang wrote:

> On 7 April 2017 at 08:26, Jiahuan Zhang <jiahuanzhang90@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> On 6 April 2017 at 19:58, G 3 <programmingkidx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Apr 6, 2017, at 12:00 PM, qemu-devel-request@nongnu.org wrote:
>
> Dear QEMU developers,
>
> I need multiple ARM-based hardware emulation runing simultaneously
> in one
> PC.
> I wander if QEMU is capble to run two system emulation at the same
> time.
> Or I have to use two QEMU for two system emulation
>
> If the former is possible, where can i find some docs about it? I have
> searched two days, the result is not positive.
>
> Please help. Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Jiahuan
>
> My vote goes to running multiple instances of QEMU at the same
> time. It is easy to do and works.
>
> Just done a try. Multiple system emulation can be done by running
> multiple instances of QEMU. You are right! Thanks.

You're welcome.

* Re: [Qemu-devel] is qemu able to run multiple system emulation simultaneously
@ 2017-04-07  7:08     ` Jiahuan Zhang
From: Jiahuan Zhang @ 2017-04-07  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: G 3; +Cc: qemu-devel qemu-devel

@ 2017-04-07  6:26   ` Jiahuan Zhang