* Authentication issues with mwifiex using backports 4.2.6.1
@ 2017-06-23  5:39 Heena Sirwani
From: Heena Sirwani @ 2017-06-23  5:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: backports

Hi all,

I am using backports 4.2.6.1 for target kernel 3.2.26 and use the
mwifiex drivers from there. Has anybody had problems with
authentication while connecting to the access point using mwifiex? I
specifically get errors while associating, something like
"auth_failures=11 duration=121 reason=WRONG_KEY" when I know the key
is correct because the same key works with other wifi drivers like
pcie8xxx, mlan.
Reason code I usually get vary between 2,3 and 15.
If this is not the right place to ask, please let me know.

Thanks,
Heena

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-23  5:39 UTC | newest]