* EOL for the 3.2 kernel?
@ 2018-05-05  7:20 Charlemagne Lasse
From: Charlemagne Lasse @ 2018-05-05  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Hutchings; +Cc: LKML, stable

Hi,

will there be an announcement that Linux 3.2 is EOL or will there be
another release which announces it as the last release of this stable
series? The kernel release page
https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html lists it as EOL for this
month.

Charlemagne

* Re: EOL for the 3.2 kernel?
@ 2018-05-05 14:45 ` Ben Hutchings
From: Ben Hutchings @ 2018-05-05 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Charlemagne Lasse; +Cc: LKML, stable

On 5 May 2018 08:20:35 BST, Charlemagne Lasse <charlemagnelasse@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>will there be an announcement that Linux 3.2 is EOL or will there be
>another release which announces it as the last release of this stable
>series? The kernel release page
>https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html lists it as EOL for this
>month.

I intend to make at least one more release. I will say in the release announcement when it's the last one.

Ben.