* Xen-4.3.0-rc2 tagged
@ 2013-05-21 12:24 George Dunlap
From: George Dunlap @ 2013-05-21 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Xen 4.3.0-rc1 has been tagged, and a tarball is available from the wiki.

Please note, there is one fairly major known bug in this release
relating to the RTC clock.  Windows 2003 is known not to install or
boot at the moment.  A fix has been checked in, but did not make it
through testing in time to hit rc2; it should be included in rc3.

In the mean time, if you find an operating system *other* than Windows
2003 which fails to boot, please let us know so that we're aware of
it.

 -George

* Re: Xen-4.3.0-rc2 tagged
@ 2013-05-21 17:39 ` M A Young
From: M A Young @ 2013-05-21 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George Dunlap; +Cc: xen-devel

On Tue, 21 May 2013, George Dunlap wrote:

> Xen 4.3.0-rc1 has been tagged, and a tarball is available from the wiki.
>
> Please note, there is one fairly major known bug in this release
> relating to the RTC clock.  Windows 2003 is known not to install or
> boot at the moment.  A fix has been checked in, but did not make it
> through testing in time to hit rc2; it should be included in rc3.

It also seems to missing the fix for XSA-56, and I don't see that patch on
the other xen git branches either.

 	Michael Young