* [uml-devel] Bring up UML PowerPC port
@ 2012-07-06 12:45 Denis Kirjanov
From: Denis Kirjanov @ 2012-07-06 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: user-mode-linux-devel

Hi guys,

So I want to bring up powerpc port which has never been in working
state. I've created git tree on github:
https://github.com/dkirjanov/uml-powerpc

Thanks!

Denis

* Re: [uml-devel] Bring up UML PowerPC port
@ 2012-07-06 14:19 ` richard -rw- weinberger
From: richard -rw- weinberger @ 2012-07-06 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis Kirjanov; +Cc: viro, user-mode-linux-devel

Hi!

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Denis Kirjanov <kirjanov@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I want to bring up powerpc port which has never been in working
> state. I've created git tree on github:
> https://github.com/dkirjanov/uml-powerpc

Awesome!
What do you have so far?
The tree on github seems to be only clone from Linus' tree.
Please send patches are early as possible.
I have access to various PPC systems and can help/test.

Are you targeting PPC32 or 64 or both?
Also please coordinate yourself with Al, AFAIK he did already some UML/PPC work.

//richard

* Re: [uml-devel] Bring up UML PowerPC port
@ 2012-08-04 22:54   ` richard -rw- weinberger
From: richard -rw- weinberger @ 2012-08-04 22:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denis Kirjanov; +Cc: viro, user-mode-linux-devel

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:19 PM, richard -rw- weinberger
<richard.weinberger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Denis Kirjanov <kirjanov@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I want to bring up powerpc port which has never been in working
>> state. I've created git tree on github:
>> https://github.com/dkirjanov/uml-powerpc
>
> Awesome!
> What do you have so far?
> The tree on github seems to be only clone from Linus' tree.
> Please send patches are early as possible.
> I have access to various PPC systems and can help/test.
>
> Are you targeting PPC32 or 64 or both?
> Also please coordinate yourself with Al, AFAIK he did already some UML/PPC work.

ping?

//richard