* xen PVHVM
@ 2012-09-26 21:25 arvind viswanathan
From: arvind viswanathan @ 2012-09-26 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi

I have a freeBSD compiled as a xen PVHVM. I am not sure how the
network_connect gets called in this case.
This function is called upon setting XenbusStateInitWait. In the source
code I only see netback changing the state.
I was not sure how to find out who sets the state to XenbusStateInitWait in
case PVHVM. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Arvind

* Re: xen PVHVM
@ 2012-09-27  9:49 ` Stefano Stabellini