* [Cluster-devel] Fence driver for the Digital Loggers Web Power Switches
       [not found] <CAFQ22xC0q+=cXOq_+iKvwZDStOZ91Y-_eLzUFA_ONqM-u_CspQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2012-07-23 20:12 ` Dwight Hubbard
From: Dwight Hubbard @ 2012-07-23 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

I updated the Fence driver I wrote back in 2009 for the Digital loggers
network power switches (http://digital-loggers.com/lpc.html) to work with
some additional powerswitch models and put the code in a github
repo<http://github.com/dwighthubbard/python-dlipower>.
In case it's useful for anyone else...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Cluster-devel] Fence driver for the Digital Loggers Web Power Switches
@ 2012-07-24  6:18   ` Fabio M. Di Nitto
From: Fabio M. Di Nitto @ 2012-07-24  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

On 07/23/2012 10:12 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> I updated the Fence driver I wrote back in 2009 for the Digital loggers
> network power switches (http://digital-loggers.com/lpc.html) to work
> with some additional powerswitch models and put the code in a github
> repo <http://github.com/dwighthubbard/python-dlipower>.  In case it's
> useful for anyone else...

Is there a specific reason why you don't submit the code upstream and
have it part of fence-agents.git?

Thanks
Fabio

* [Cluster-devel] Fence driver for the Digital Loggers Web Power Switches
@ 2012-07-31 16:59     ` Dwight Hubbard
From: Dwight Hubbard @ 2012-07-31 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

If I knew where to submit it I'd be happy to

@ 2012-07-31 19:06       ` Fabio M. Di Nitto
From: Fabio M. Di Nitto @ 2012-07-31 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

On 07/31/2012 06:59 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> If I knew where to submit it I'd be happy to

here is just fine :) either in form of patch to fence-agents.git master
branch or as a standalone agent and we can help integrating in the
current tree.

Fabio

@ 2012-07-31 20:24         ` Dwight Hubbard
From: Dwight Hubbard @ 2012-07-31 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Hopefully this is a correct patch, been a long while since I've generated
one

From: Fabio M. Di Nitto @ 2012-08-01  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

On 07/31/2012 10:24 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> Hopefully this is a correct patch, been a long while since I've
> generated one

Don't worry.. I'll have Marek review it and send comments back.

My only minor concern is the license. Do you think you can make your
agent GPLv2+ ? otherwise I guess it's time to fix the build system and
packaging to deal with multiple license. tho having the whole tree under
the same umbrella is easier ;)

Thanks
Fabio

@ 2012-08-01 23:58             ` Dwight Hubbard
From: Dwight Hubbard @ 2012-08-01 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cluster-devel.redhat.com

Re-licensing it as LGPL or GPL2+ shouldn't be a problem