* Running ptests
@ 2017-05-08 17:42 Maxim Sloyko
From: Maxim Sloyko @ 2017-05-08 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist

Hi all,

I'm working on setting up some infrastructure for testing OpenBMC images
and I want to use Yocto's ptests (https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Ptest)

To run those tests the image needs a recipe for gtest and also the recipes
for some of our packages (phosphor-event for example) need to be changed so
that they would build ptests. As far as I can tell the changes to the
packages themselves are not required.

My question is: do we want this in meta-phosphor layer or somewhere else?
What's the best way to implement some kind of a switch to say "build an
image with ptests" or "build an image without ptests"?

Thank you.

--
*M*axim *S*loyko