* [ath9k-devel] ath9k-htc firmware related question.
@ 2013-05-21 18:08 Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2013-05-21 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

I have a vague memory of mention of a company that helped
fund the ath9k-htc firmware release because it wanted to
make a fully open system.

But, I cannot find mention of it anywhere on the wiki, etc.

Could someone remind me this company name?  I want to see
if they offer NICs for sale..seems like good folks to
support!

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>

* [ath9k-devel] ath9k-htc firmware related question.
@ 2013-05-21 18:18 ` Eugene Krasnikov
From: Eugene Krasnikov @ 2013-05-21 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

Is this what you are looking for ?:)
https://github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware

2013/5/21 Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>:
> I have a vague memory of mention of a company that helped
> fund the ath9k-htc firmware release because it wanted to
> make a fully open system.
>
> But, I cannot find mention of it anywhere on the wiki, etc.
>
> Could someone remind me this company name?  I want to see
> if they offer NICs for sale..seems like good folks to
> support!
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>
> --
> Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>

Best regards,
Eugene

* [ath9k-devel] ath9k-htc firmware related question.
@ 2013-05-21 18:24   ` Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2013-05-21 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ath9k-devel

On 05/21/2013 11:18 AM, Eugene Krasnikov wrote:
> Is this what you are looking for ?:)
> https://github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware

Well, not obviously.  I found the firmware..looking
for the name of the company that helped get it
opened up because they were making hardware of
some sort).

If it's at the link above, it's not obvious.

Thanks,
Ben

@ 2013-05-21 18:29     ` Eugene Krasnikov
From: Eugene Krasnikov @ 2013-05-21 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)